Monday, May 7, 2012

April 16th-20th

This week I believe we had testing in the mornings so I was not required to be there in the mornings. I worked this week on the little projects that I had left to do. The rest of the time I did whatever was needed around. We also worked on input in the catalog at Dubard. I was shown how she uses the Concourse system but also uses WorldCat. I put all the labels on all the books we inputted. I had so much fun inputting and it was a great learning experience. I really learned shelving and I really have a passion for shelving and cataloging now. We also worked on clearing out the computer lab so we could have it reopen for computer classes. I finally started getting back into the swing of things with work and school. I really started developing a passion for the children I enjoyed there responses during their class visits to the library and their hard work during computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment