Monday, May 7, 2012

March 12-16th, and the week after through March 23rd.

It was spring break time! It was almost halfway through my time at Dubard we had some testing and things coming up to where I would have to not come on testing mornings but also learn to start inputting books when I returned from spring break. On Saturday March 17th early morning I woke up screaming in pain. I went straight to the emergency room they did tons of testing the pain in my upper right side was unbearable. They decided that I needed medications so they gave me some and told me to come in later that week for a gallbladder ultrasound. I was in so much pain I could even lay down  to go to  bed so my mom rushed my to another emergency room to see if they would help me. The emergency room did not so I had to miss classes and my practicum all that week because I could hardly move. I got the gallbladder ultrasound. My ultrasound was March 22. It all came back fine. But the gallbladder is hard to detect and I had to get back to my practicum and school. So I went to my family doctor he ordered a hida scan test of my gallbladder the soonest he could get it was April 5th. I really hated missing school in Dubard all this time but when I was not at the doctor or could make it I tried to be there as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment