Monday, May 7, 2012

April 2nd-April 6th

Another work week began at Dubard. There was a lot of excitement and a little stress with the arrival of new computers and Ipads for the students to use in the library. We had boxes all over for about the next two to three weeks. So we worked with ITech trying to get all the computers set up and where they needed to go. I took on a lot of tasks with scrapbooking and inputting of books. We also had to input all of the books from the book fair that we got and some donations that had come in. We also worked on organizing the library and moving some stuff around. This work week was chopped up for me because my hida scan test was april 5th and I had to fast for like 12hours before and try to go to classes to. I also had to get to the test an hour before it started  and then it lasted for 2 hours. But the test was worth it because I later found out I was really sick.  The next day April 6th was Good Friday and we had a holiday. I returned to school on Monday April 9th but DuBard was closed for Easter Holiday still so I did not work that day. But my pain was easing up now and I was looking forward to getting back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment